WHMCS is a popular web hosting and automation solution, which includes billing and support options.
If you are using WHMCS for your hosting activities, you may now interface Joker.com with WHMCS’ domain functionality to easily order and manage domains from within WHMCS.
Joker.com maintains a comprehensive registrar module for WHMCS, which offers a great load of features to interface Joker.com seamlessly from within WHMCS.
The following registrar core functionality is provided:
- register domains
- initiate transfers
- perform renewals
- allow viewing and changing of nameservers
- allow viewing and changing of WHOIS information of domains
- usable with any TLD Joker.com offers
Additionally, also these features are provided:
- create/edit email forwards
- create/edit dns records for joker-ns
- fetch auth id
- sync of expiration date
- reseller credits on WHMCS dashboard
- order whois privacy protection with domain registration, transfer and renewal
- switch easily between production and testing environment (OT&E)